Here are today’s top stories:
– The British will decide today whether they will remain in the European Union.
–Wired Money Together with BBVA is opening its doors today at the British Museum in London.
– European Commission Vice President for the Digital Single Market, Andrus Ansip, is participating in the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development’s (OECD) meeting on the digital economy.
– ECB President Mario Draghi says the ECB will again allow Greek bonds as collateral for central bank loans.
– The UN is presenting its World Drug Report in Vienna today. The report analyzes the main trends in the production, trafficking and consumption of illegal substances.
– The teams playing in the next round of the European Championship in France have been determined. The games will take place from Friday to Sunday. The teams that will compete in the Copa América Centenario final have also been decided. Argentina will play against Chile, just like last year. Messi's team is looking for revenge after losing to Claudio Bravo’s team.