BBVA and Das-Nano demonstrate the potential that can come out of alliances between small and big business.
NEWS BBVA.COM | PARAGUAY
This was one of the most relevant topics discussed during the second day of BBVA Open Summit, where Derek White stressed that user confidence is the key to success in this new digital playing field.
The CEO and future chairman of BBVA, Carlos Torres Vila, stressed this morning that “privacy should never be the price to pay for a service.”
For the second year in a row, BBVA has been named among the 200 companies in the world most advanced in gender equality.
The Board of Directors of BBVA approved the succession plan for the company’s chairman.
The digital revolution is making itself felt in the area of international payments in response to the demands and needs of customers. As a key player in the transformation of the financial sector, BBVA has played an active role in bringing all of the advantages provided SWIFT gpi to its clients. It is the first bank in Spain to offer this service.
A platform developed by BBVA entirely conceived for and devoted to trading, allows users to invest in different instruments, including warrants, one of the most popular.
These decentralized applications use blockchain so that users can interact directly among themselves and close deals without the involvement of a central management service.
- Banks, Fintechs, Innovation and Regulation
- “We are creating a new bank”
- European Cybersecurity Month: protect your personal information on social networking sites
- Veridas: the Spanish startup that's revolutionizing biometrics
- European Cybersecurity Month: how to avoid an online love scam
- European Cybersecurity Month: How to identify fake bank websites
- What are mortgage points and do you need them?
- Fintech Friday: BBVA and the SEC make fintech headlines
- European Cybersecurity Month: phishing, smishing or vishing
- Data, trust and opportunities: The new formula of success
BBVA reported net attributable profit of €2.65 billion for the first six months of 2018, up 14.9 percent from the same period a year earlier.
''Our Values are the compass that guides us in the right direction, amazes our customers and exceeds their expectations''
Group Executive Chairman of BBVA