– Today is the first day of the G20 meeting in Hamburg.
– On Thursday, thousands of anti-establishment protesters filled the street to demonstrate against the heads of state participating in the G20 meeting, El País reports.
– U.S. President Donald Trump and Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto will meet in Hamburg.
– As reported by AFP, Michel Barnier, the chief EU negotiator for Brexit warned that the U.K. has yet to “face the facts” on the negative consequences of leaving the EU.
– BBVA Bancomer was selected as the Best Bank in Mexico by Euromoney in the 2017 edition of the Awards for Excellence.
– Uruguay celebrates the 50th anniversary of its Central Bank with a commemorative coin.
– Twitter will sue over the surveillance requests they receive from the U.S. government, and as Reuters explains, could ask to be able to reveal the number of requests they receive from authorities.
– Garbiñe Muguruza will play in the third round of Wimbledon after beating Yanina Wickmayer (6-2 and 6-4), Marca reports.
– Today is the first day of the running of the bulls in the 2017 San Fermín festival.