Podcast: "Digital chaos for teachers" can be cured
While the last day of summer isn’t for a while, summer vacation is indeed over for most of the country’s students. Gone are the days of sunshine and beaches, and here are the days of learning and ambition.
Time to hit the books. Or rather, the screens.
There was a time when computer labs reigned supreme as a school’s center for technology. Now, it seems an entire school can serve as a computer lab, with tablets and iPads distributed to the student body, and online homework assignments being doled out constantly. In this month’s The Mind Bank Podcast, we take a look at how digital learning has evolved over the course of recent memory, what challenges it can pose, and how implementing digital has enhanced the overall educational experience.
- Podcast: Vision of the future- what do conferences like Money 20/20 tell us about the future of the financial services sector?
- Podcast: Empowerment. Inspiring. Sharing. Disruption
- Podcast: Increase brand visibility in an increasingly digital world
- Podcast: “Location has become less important” witch techonoly
- Podcast: “We knew we needed technology”
- Podcast: Diversity and Inclusion
Other interesting stories