NEWS BBVA.COM | URUGUAY
Jaime Sáenz de Tejada is Spain’s best CFO and the best in Europe’s banking industry, according to the Extel Survey. Group BBVA has achieved excellent results in different categories in the 2018 edition of this prestigious international survey.
There are a huge number of reasons BBVA attends conferences like the Money20/20 Europe event in Amsterdam this week.
BBVA has reaffirmed its leading position in sustainable finance by closing the first green loan deal with a company in the Spanish distribution sector, the Valencian cooperative Consum.
For a majority of financial institutions, this has resulted in an increase in provisions and the subsequent impact on capital.
Consumer habits have changed. How do banks adapt to this new paradigm?
- The 10 global fintech trends
- 20th anniversary of the ECB: A look back
- How investment accounts can help in the long term
- El Prado rediscovers Lorenzo Lotto, the most modern of the Renaissance portrait painters
- Financial health: Eight indicators to measure it
- BBVA to test syndicated loans over blockchain
- BBVA reduces real-estate exposure in record time with sale of €1 billion portfolio
- Garanti Bank issues first social bond in Turkey for women entrepreneurs
BBVA Global Head of Customer and Client Solutions
BBVA is one of 26 international banks that will work jointly on the development of Banking Principles.
BBVA has 15 buildings that have received the renowned LEED Gold and Platinum certificates.
A major tragedy was the unlikely source of an important friendship. Rick Falcón, BBVA Compass employee never thought he’d end up in Florida.
During Q1-18, BBVA Group’s net attributable profit grew across all regions year-on-year.
BBVA had, according to the CEO, a very solid start of 2018, confirming some of the trends initiated in previous quarters.
The soft skills that are normally cited include leadership, flexibility, communication, responsibility, courtesy and morality. They cannot be measured in the same way as aptitudes involved in processes and to understand them you have to look at history.