Advertising will experience stable growth in the next five years, developing toward a more digital and mobile business, touched by fewer hands.
NEWS BBVA.COM | URUGUAY
BBVA, a pioneer in the area of immediate private customer enrollment, has enhanced the sign-up process over its digital channels.
Steady is seeking to expand even more rapidly this year.
Spain has just become one of the few countries in the European Union with a concrete proposal for launching a regulatory sandbox.
Since her appointment as Head of Spain in 2014, Cristina de Parias has tackled some major challenges, such as the expediting BBVA Spain’s digital transformation efforts.
- Path to digital transformation series: Pillar 2 - Leverage the power of data
- Fintech Friday: A call for fintech nominations
- What activities does the EU have pending before 2019?
- A matter of ambition
- Tourism's mighty economic impact
- Path to digital transformation series: Pillar 1 - Reinvent the consumer journey
- MPE: a safe, truly resilient model
- Sustainable bonds keep going strong in 2018
- What is EBITDA?
- Five steps to stop overspending
Connecting the next billion has huge implications for banking and finance, in particular when it comes to better serving the 1.7 billion adults that remain unbanked.
BBVA is to link its power supply needs to the construction of a new wind farm.
BBVA reported net attributable profit of €2.65 billion for the first six months of 2018, up 14.9 percent from the same period a year earlier.
BBVA CEO Carlos Torres Vila analyzes 2Q18 Results.
Head of Strategy and Business Development of Global Finance at BBVA
''Our Values are the compass that guides us in the right direction, amazes our customers and exceeds their expectations''
Group Executive Chairman of BBVA