BBVA has launched a new service for startups looking to work with the bank, which matches up expertise with needs across the business.
NEWS BBVA.COM | PROVINCIAL | VENEZUELA
The executive chairman of the BBVA Group, is a member of the International Advisory Panel of the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) and is a frequent visitor to the country.
The reform of the reference rates in the eurozone to adapt to the new regulations, driven by the European Central Bank (ECB) along with other authorities, is taking shape. The ECB has announced a proposal for a new intraday rate as an alternative to the Eonia: the ESTER.
Interactive fairy tales, being in outer space or a radical remake of the classic game Tetris. These are some of the dream plays to take your first steps in this new audiovisual language.
These decentralized applications use blockchain so that users can interact directly among themselves and close deals without the involvement of a central management service.
- Chatbots, a Must in Companies
- BBVA unveils a match-making platform for fintech startups
- Fintech Friday: Five trends, the Federal Reserve and a Senate committee hearing
- BBVA opens its banking app in Spain to accounts and products from other providers
- The Turkish government presents plan to balance the economy
- BBVA Compass teams up with organizations to increase financial capabilities across U.S.
- Joan Roca of El Celler de Can Roca delights BBVA clients and culinary students in Manhattan
- The Chinese speakers that are challenging Google and Amazon
- BBVA Ambassadors: It takes strength to think big
- BBVA places €1 billion of CoCo bonds with 5.875% coupon
BBVA reported net attributable profit of €2.65 billion for the first six months of 2018, up 14.9 percent from the same period a year earlier.
Head of Strategy and Business Development of Global Finance at BBVA
''Our Values are the compass that guides us in the right direction, amazes our customers and exceeds their expectations''
Group Executive Chairman of BBVA