Upturn, a new venture incubated by BBVA and aimed at changing the financial health of up to 22 million U.S. residents a year, has today been launched in the U.S.
NEWS BBVA.COM | PROVINCIAL | VENEZUELA
Intrama, a Spanish consulting firm, presented “VariableD 2019” during FactorW, a diversity event held in Spain.
Global Finance also named the Group as the best private bank for entrepreneurs in Western Europe and Latin America.
The digital revolution has social consequences that must be understood and managed. Nobel Laureate in Economics Joseph Stiglitz says the key is to ensure that inequality does not increase.
Hijirida, who joins from Amazon, takes over from Dickson Chu who was working as the interim CEO of the bank.
The digital transformation is altering the Spanish economy as demonstrated by varying levels of ‘routinization’ in numerous field.
World economic growth is causing energy consumption levels to skyrocket.
Head of Customer Solutions Analytics & Open Innovation
According to the exercise results, BBVA would reach a fully loaded CET1 capital ratio of 8.80 percent in 2020 under the adverse scenario.
- Influencers: the keys to an expanding market
- New BBVA venture - Upturn - launched to help fix credit errors for U.S. residents
- Economic Outlook for Fourth Quarter 2018
- Market Spotlight: Jacksonville team reeling in big results
- The BBVA Foundation brings together 200 Leonardo Grant-winning researchers and cultural creators
- BBVA, among the 30 companies with best diversity and inclusion practices in Spain
- Nobel Laureate Stiglitz explores the social challenges posed by the digital revolution
- Global Finance singles out Garanti Bank as the best mobile bank in Western Europe
- Why don't banks tap the full potential of their mobile banking apps?
The BBVA Group posted a net attributable profit of €4.32 billion during the first nine months of 2018, up 25.3 percent from the same period a year earlier.
Head of Global Finance
BBVA secures the top spot in global mobile banking for the second year in a row. In a report published recently, ‘The Forrester Banking Wave™: Global Mobile Apps Summary, 2018’, Forrester Research, an independent research firm, singles out BBVA as leading the pack among nine global mobile banking leaders.
The Board of Directors of BBVA approved the succession plan for the company’s chairman.