Podcast: The digitization of holiday shopping
Mobile applications have helped tremendously for those who don’t wish to navigate the hordes of holiday shoppers around the mall or department store – much like a taxing game of slalom.
Your shopping experience is literally in the palm of your hands, and finished at the tips of your fingers. It’s no secret that these applications have shortened the shopping experience substantially. And it’s amazing how the shopping experience seems to get digitized even more as these applications and websites evolve. In this podcast, we’ll take a look at studies that dive deeper into this evolution, how the trends look this holiday season, and we’ll also take a look at a list of the top online shopping apps out there.
- ‘Podcast’: The Cybersecurity Blanket
- ‘Podcast’: “Digital chaos for teachers” can be cured
- ‘Podcast’: Vision of the future- what do conferences like Money 20/20 tell us about the future of the financial services sector?
- ‘Podcast’: Empowerment. Inspiring. Sharing. Disruption
- ‘Podcast’: Increase brand visibility in an increasingly digital world
- ‘Podcast’: “Location has become less important” witch techonoly
- ‘Podcast’: “We knew we needed technology”
- ‘Podcast’: Diversity and Inclusion
Other interesting stories