Investment in infrastructure is crucial for sustainable growth and development inclusion. However, in Latin America there is a gap between supply and demand for such projects.
The BBVA Center for Financial Education and Capability has selected the winning projects in its first Call for Expressions of Interest (EOI). The projects stand out because of their innovative nature and offer solutions to the challenges of financial education on a global level.
BBVA has been recognized in five different categories at the year’s ‘Euromoney Awards for Excellence’.
BBVA has announced the finalists of Open Talent, the world’s biggest fintech competition. This year marks the tenth anniversary of the competition, which has welcomed over 6,000 entries from start-ups in more than 80 countries since it launched.
Here we provide 10 nonfiction titles that that will give you a broader view of a world in change.
''Our Values are the compass that guides us in the right direction, amazes our customers and exceeds their expectations''
Group Executive Chairman of BBVA
Azlo is empowering a new generation of founders and entrepreneurs with the digital tools to access key financial networks and accelerate their economic opportunity.
Jaime Sáenz de Tejada (Madrid, 1968) comes across as someone who enjoys life.
AVANGRID has entered into a $2.5 billion syndicated sustainability-linked credit facility, the biggest green loan in the U.S. to date.
Head of Strategy and Business Development of Global Finance at BBVA
BBVA’s Global Head of Customer and Client Solutions, Derek White, has been interviewed by leading Spanish newspaper Expansión.
- BBVA Compass announces launch of RealTime ARP and RealTime Positive Pay
- New methodologies to help banking industry face climate change published today
- Alberto Charro named new BBVA Uruguay chairman
- Latin America needs more private investment in order not to be left behind in infrastructure race
- Fund managers look to join the digitization bandwagon
- BBVA Center for Financial Education backs five state-of-the-art research projects
- June 2018 Recap: BBVA Compass top news and articles at a glance
- Fintech Friday: New rules, a 40 percent rise, and Dodd-Frank
- BBVA Momentum 2018 announces the 76 companies invited to take part in its acceleration program
- Ten summer reading list books to understand digital disruption
BBVA has joined RE100, a collaborative, global initiative uniting the world’s most influential businesses committed to sourcing 100% of their power consumption from renewable sources before 2050.
BBVA’s Group Executive Chairman was in Barcelona to participate in the forum, ‘Education in the Digital Age’, organized by OpenMind and the Spanish daily newspaper La Vanguardia.
Scattered across BBVA City, there are over 50,000 sensors measuring everything from temperature and humidity, to brightness and motion. They were installed to ensure the proper running order of the facilities and employee comfort, but the engineers managing the building have found other ways of harnessing their capabilities to their full potential.
During Q1-18, BBVA Group’s net attributable profit grew across all regions year-on-year.
BBVA had, according to the CEO, a very solid start of 2018, confirming some of the trends initiated in previous quarters.