The future of fintechs has yet to be written but the trends shaping their future in the short- and medium-tern are already clear.
BBVA has joined RE100, a collaborative, global initiative uniting the world’s most influential businesses committed to sourcing 100% of their power consumption from renewable sources before 2050.
Intelligent voice assistants have transformed the way in which people listen to music, find information, catch up with the latest news – and now make real-life appointments.
BBVA Group Executive Chairman Francisco González and José Pedro Pérez-Llorca, the President of the Board of Trustees of the Museo del Prado, inaugurated the first major exhibition dedicated solely to the portraits of Lorenzo Lotto.
- BBVA Next Technologies gets underway
- Arranger, bookrunner, MLA and other roles in financing transactions
- BBVA Compass Mobile Banking App designed for greater financial freedom
- BBVA Compass announces Joe Cartellone as its Director of Mortgage Banking and Home Equity
- Iron City Hoop-A-Palooza Coming to Birmingham
- El Celler de Can Roca regains second spot in world's best restaurants
- Learn how new home construction loans work
- Global securities services: the great unknown in investment banking
BBVA’s Group Executive Chairman is convinced that, to tackle the enormous environmental, social and technological challenges that climate change poses, the social role of banks needs to completely change.
During Q1-18, BBVA Group’s net attributable profit grew across all regions year-on-year.
BBVA had, according to the CEO, a very solid start of 2018, confirming some of the trends initiated in previous quarters.
BBVA has launched a pioneering training model that facilitates the exchange of knowledge between professionals thanks to a token-based initiative.
To become the ‘Homo sapiens‘ of today, human beings have had to undergo a process of change that has occurred over millions of years.