Last year’s Open Talent global Financial Inclusion award winner, ePesos is connecting more of Mexico’s unbanked population with the financial services they need.
There are plenty of ways to move money these days and most of them are digital.
Increasingly, a wide array of economic sectors, including banking, is taking advantage of the potential offered by the new technologies to improve customer experience and offer a more relevant catalogue of products and services.
BBVA, today brings its customers Apple Pay, which is transforming mobile payments with an easy, secure and private way to pay that’s fast and convenient.
The digital world has its own rules and dangers. Parents can’t expect children to learn for themselves, even if they are digital natives.
Here we provide 10 nonfiction titles that that will give you a broader view of a world in change.
No matter how calm and poised you think you are when making financial decisions, there is a factor you can’t do anything about: You’re human.
''Our Values are the compass that guides us in the right direction, amazes our customers and exceeds their expectations''
Group Executive Chairman of BBVA
Azlo is empowering a new generation of founders and entrepreneurs with the digital tools to access key financial networks and accelerate their economic opportunity.
Jaime Sáenz de Tejada (Madrid, 1968) comes across as someone who enjoys life.
AVANGRID has entered into a $2.5 billion syndicated sustainability-linked credit facility, the biggest green loan in the U.S. to date.
Head of Strategy and Business Development of Global Finance at BBVA
BBVA’s Global Head of Customer and Client Solutions, Derek White, has been interviewed by leading Spanish newspaper Expansión.
- BBVA signs Spain’s first-ever “flexible term loan” with Cosentino
- Superstore developments, resilience, and a “fintech charter”
- FDIC: More than just letters.
- How to download free e-books legally
- 75 Things You Should Know Leading Up to the BBVA Compass Iron City Showdown
- BBVA signs new blockchain-based corporate loan with ACS
- "BBVA Open Talent will boost our continued growth"
- BBVA in Switzerland drives digitalization and launches “Click & Trade”
- A visual timeline: BBVA Compass RealTime Positive Pay™
- Why you should be moving money digitally
During Q1-18, BBVA Group’s net attributable profit grew across all regions year-on-year.
BBVA had, according to the CEO, a very solid start of 2018, confirming some of the trends initiated in previous quarters.