‘Big data’, ‘IA’, ‘blockchain’, ‘cloud’, biometrics… these are just a few of the new technological developments that are reshaping the financial world in general, and BBVA in particular. BBVA and Cisco’s new Engineer Exchange Program creates the perfect opportunity to exchange talent and new ways of working in this digital environment.
President and CEO of BBVA Compass
Hijirida, who joins from Amazon, takes over from Dickson Chu who was working as the interim CEO of the bank.
World economic growth is causing energy consumption levels to skyrocket.
Go to BBVA in your country or become a customer
Head of Customer Solutions Analytics & Open Innovation
According to the exercise results, BBVA would reach a fully loaded CET1 capital ratio of 8.80 percent in 2020 under the adverse scenario.
- BBVA and Cisco: shared talent creates opportunities
- The World’s 50 Best Restaurants and BBVA launch 2019 Scholarship programme for aspiring chefs
- Mobile Monday - Pay Your Bills
- Garanti Bank launches two innovative new products: 'Motorcycle Loans' and 'OSS Insurance'
- Fintech Friday: New disruptions and a chance to fix an error
- Influencers: the keys to an expanding market
- New BBVA venture - Upturn - launched to help fix credit errors for U.S. residents
- Economic Outlook for Fourth Quarter 2018
- Market Spotlight: Jacksonville team reeling in big results
The BBVA Group posted a net attributable profit of €4.32 billion during the first nine months of 2018, up 25.3 percent from the same period a year earlier.
Head of Global Finance
BBVA secures the top spot in global mobile banking for the second year in a row. In a report published recently, ‘The Forrester Banking Wave™: Global Mobile Apps Summary, 2018’, Forrester Research, an independent research firm, singles out BBVA as leading the pack among nine global mobile banking leaders.
The Board of Directors of BBVA approved the succession plan for the company’s chairman.