Luisa Gómez Bravo
Global Head of Corporate & Investment Banking
Born in 1970 (Madrid).
BBVA professional career
- 2018 Global Head of Corporate & Investment Banking.
- 2017-2018 Global head of Investment & Cost management.
- 2014-2017 Head of Investors & Shareholders Relations.
- 2012-2014 Head of Transformation & Operations at BBVA Spain and Portugal. Board member of BBVA Seguros and BBVA Portugal
- 2008-2012 Global head of Asset Management.
- 2006-2008 COO of Wholesale Banking and global head of Cash Management.
- 2004-2006 CFO and head of risks and corporate development in BBVA Consumer Finance.
- 2003-2004 Head of Business Development for Retail Banking in Spain.
- 2002-2003 Strategy & Finance at BBVA Asset Management and Private Banking. Board member in BBVA Switzerland.
- 2000-2002 Head of Corporate Development.
- 1998-2000 Office of the vice chairman and COO.
Previous professional career
- 1993 Salomon Brothers and Lehman Brothers.
Education and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Law and Business Administration from ICADE (E3).