Biography Updated: 03 March 2020
Cristina de Parias
Born in Seville in 1965.
BBVA professional career
- 2020 Member of the Board of Trustees of BBVA Microfinance Foundation
- 2020 Board member - BBVA Mexico
- 2015-2019 Country Manager Spain.
- 2014-2015 Head of Spain and Portugal.
- 2011-2014 Head of Central Area.
- 2008-2011 Digital Business Development.
- 2004-2008 Chief Operating Officer Uno-e Bank and Head of Consumer Financing.
- 2000-2002 Head of Personal Banking-Payment Methods.
- 1998-2000 Commercial Director of Banco Directo.
Previous professional career
- 1996-1998 Head of Personal Banking, Citibank
- 1995-1996 Head of Marketing to customers, Citibank
- 1991-1995 Marketing & Multichannel Department, Citibank
- 1990-1991 Sectoral Analysis, Institut Cerdá
- 1988-1989 Commercial Department, Banco Español de Crédito, Paris.
Education and qualifications
- MBA (Economics and Business Administration), IESE Business School.
- Law degree, Universidad de Sevilla.