Head of Country Monitoring at BBVA
Born in Bilbao in 1970.
BBVA professional career
- 2016 Country Monitoring.
- 2015-2016: Country Networks. Head of Business Monitoring Spain, USA and Turkey.
- 2013-2015: Regional Manager for the North of Spain.
- 2008-2013: Head of Strategy and Planning. Spain & Portugal.
- 2006-2008: Head of Strategy. Wholesale Banking & Asset Management.
- 2005-2006: Business Development. Commercial & Institutional Banking in Spain.
- 2002-2005: Head of CEO Office.
- 1998-2002: Corporate Strategy. BBVA Holding.
- 1994-1998: Argentaria Bolsa SVB. Research analyst.
- 1993-1994: Banco Exterior de España, Argentaria Group (London branch). Risk Department and Commercial Banking.
Education and qualifications
- 1988-93: B.S. Degree in Business Administration, Universidad Deusto.
(1) Reporting channel to CEO for Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Perú, Venezuela, Uruguay and Paraguay, as well as monitoring of all countries, including Spain, Mexico, Turkey and USA.
Other interesting stories