Digital, in a lot of cases of innovation, means convenience and mobility.
This is especially the case in the sports entertainment industry - a quickly-evolving business that seemingly takes its digital operations to a new level each year. If you inspect certain categories of sports apps that are available - from sports gambling, to live streams, to fantasy football, to news - you'll see that these applications are carefully designed to bring the latest in technology to the average sports aficionado, and is bringing more dimensions to the sports industry that have ever been imagined.
Not all sports applications are successful, as with any apps, which may seem obvious.
But successes and failures are on an even bigger stage with these apps, given the wide fan-base of any given sport.
- Podcast: ''They bought into the (moon) mission''
- Podcast: Tacking the crucial challenges that humanity faces
- Podcast: "Digital chaos for teachers" can be cured
- Podcast: Vision of the future- what do conferences like Money 20/20 tell us about the future of the financial services sector?
- Podcast: Empowerment. Inspiring. Sharing. Disruption
- Podcast: Increase brand visibility in an increasingly digital world
- Podcast: "Location has become less important" witch techonoly
- Podcast: "We knew we needed technology"
- Podcast: Diversity and Inclusion