Podcast: How we use the phone in front of our children, Adam Alter
Adam Alter is a psychologist and professor in the Psychology Department at New York University, and a regular contributor to prestigious media like The New York Times, The New Yorker, The Washington Post, Wired, and Popular Science. Alter is the author of the U.S. best-selling book., ‘Irresistible’, where he describes behavior that is harmful and addictive for our children and uses examples that will resonate with many. "If they always find the answer using a screen, children won’t learn to self-regulate.” Interaction with technology when children are present is the best example, which is why he warns, “children are interested in whatever their parents are paying attention to.”
'Aprendemos juntos' is an educational project developed by BBVA to make our brand promise a reality: Creating opportunities. This initiative is also the result of a collaboration with El País and Santillana Group.
- Podcast: Skills to get by in the 21st century, Esther Wojcicki
- Podcast: Learn to think and think to learn, Robert Swartz
- Podcast: Blue School: from Broadway to the classroom, Matt Goldman
- Podcast: "Help your children discover their passions", Richard Gerver
- Podcast: Educating children in an "I can" mindset, Kiran Bir Sethi