Podcast: Mindfulness in education, Eline Snel
Dutch therapist and writer Eline Snel is Europe’s leading voice in mindfulness applied to education. Snel method’s, also known as the “frog” method due to its focus on attention and breathing taking cues from amphibian behavior, is applied in primary and secondary schools in countries such as France, Germany, Singapore and also Spain. According to Snel, although mindfulness, “is not a magic wand”, teaching it at schools is beneficial for children and teachers, one of the most demanded professionals in the world, she explains.
‘Aprendemos juntos‘ is an educational project developed by BBVA to make our brand promise a reality: Creating opportunities. This initiative is also the result of a collaboration with El País and Santillana Group.
- Podcast: Skills to get by in the 21st century, Esther Wojcicki
- Podcast: Learn to think and think to learn, Robert Swartz
- Podcast: Blue School: from Broadway to the classroom, Matt Goldman
- Podcast: “Help your children discover their passions”, Richard Gerver
- Podcast: Educating children in an “I can” mindset, Kiran Bir Sethi
Other interesting stories