Podcast: "My message to the girls who dream of being scientists", Jane Goodall
Considered to be one of the most influential female scientists of the twentieth century, Jane Goodall’s eyes shine when she shares her stories from days past; today they have become life lessons about science and education: “Be curious and make mistakes, be patient and don’t give up.” this extraordinary woman reiterates. Doctor Goodall’s research revolutionized the scientific community and fascinated the entire world with her National Geographic documentaries. Her perseverance, intuition, empathy, and skill at making observations, not only allowed her to discover the unknown world of the chimpanzees and other species, but has also encouraged us to reflect on ourselves and to promote a more sustainable lifestyle and a more just society.
‘Aprendemos juntos‘ is an educational project developed by BBVA to make our brand promise a reality: Creating opportunities. This initiative is also the result of a collaboration with El País and Santillana Group.
- Podcast: Learn to think and think to learn, Robert Swartz
- Podcast: “Help your children discover their passions”, Richard Gerver
- Podcast: Educating children in an “I can” mindset, Kiran Bir Sethi
- Podcast: Can a group of children with access to the internet learn on their own?, Sugata Mitra
- Podcast: Mindfulness in education, Eline Snel
Other interesting stories