Podcast: "Your child and you in the digital age", Elizabeth Kilbey
Dr. Elizabeth Kilbey is a leading clinical psychologist and collaborates as child psychologist with British Channel 4's "The Secret Life of 4, 5 and 6 Year Olds," an educational TV research experiment that glimpses into how children behave when grown-ups are not around. She is the author of “Unplugged Parenting,” a book that has helped hundreds of parents address key issues during the early years of their children’s development, especially related to the time they spend in front of screens. In her book, Kilbey offers tangible, practical advice to parents about how to unplug their children from devices so their online time doesn't become a problem.
'Aprendemos juntos' is an educational project developed by BBVA to make our brand promise a reality: Creating opportunities. This initiative is also the result of a collaboration with El País and Santillana Group.
- Podcast: What can you learn from an astronaut?, Chris Hadfield
- Podcast: Strategies for being a better learner, Barbara Oakley
- Podcast: "My message to the girls who dream of being scientists", Jane Goodall
- Podcast: Can a group of children with access to the internet learn on their own?, Sugata Mitra
- Podcast: Mindfulness in education, Eline Snel
Other interesting stories