Sara Kuburic is a Serbian-Canadian therapist, researcher and writer, also popularly known as the online millennial therapist. Over the past few years, Sara has grown exponentially in popularity and recognition as a high-level therapist with expertise in psychology. Now, Kuburic is a columnist at USA Today, where she shares tips and ideas about personal life and well-being.
- Mindfulness in education, Eline Snel
- Hadi Partovi: Programming is like learning to play an instrument
- What can you learn from an astronaut?, Chris Hadfield
- Strategies for being a better learner, Barbara Oakley
- "My message to the girls who dream of being scientists", Jane Goodall
- Can a group of children with access to the internet learn on their own?, Sugata Mitra