Flashback Friday: BBVA Compass launches new website with “clear communications, accessibility”
The redesigned bbvacompass.com was the first website in the BBVA portfolio to boast the global banking outfit's updated visual look and reinforced its “creating opportunities” tagline. As the first redesigned, it also served as a model for new websites rolled out across the other countries in the BBVA Group's footprint.
A year later, the new design is going strong, with pages among pages of information for business owners and consumers alike.
In case you haven’t had a chance in the past year to really dig deep into the site, here are a few cool features that could provide useful and that you haven’t seen yet:
- MoneyFit: Find a wide range of topics on how you can take control and succeed in your financial life, with stories ranging from myths about mortgage, insurance needs after marriage, tips on renting and buying, and even cost-saving tips when owning a pet.
- Customer Service: Have a question or a concern? Need account information or where to find one of our over 600 branches across our footprint? We have you covered.
- Security Center: Protect yourself by learning about each type of bank fraud. Find out how you can detect and avoid them and get tips on how to quickly identify them.
- Careers at BBVA Compass: Want to be part of the team? BBVA Compass is among the top 25 largest U.S. commercial banks based on deposit market share and has also been recognized as one of the nation's leading Small Business Administration (SBA) lenders. Join us on the path to innovation and opportunities!
- Our Story: We’re a bank focused on creating opportunities for everyone across our footprint – consumers, small businesses, you name it. Check out more information on the bank’s mission and how we’re working every day to create opportunities.
Other interesting stories