Keith Ferrazzi: The value of human relationships
Keith Ferrazzi is the world’s top expert in the development of professional human relationships. Both Forbes and Inc. regard him as one of the world’s most «connected» people.
Ferrazzi has earned his place among the most prominent thought leaders in the U.S. With his first book, Never Eat Alone, he redefined the meaning of networking today.
In his #1 New York Times best-selling book, Who’s Got Your Back, Ferrazzi shares his insights into building what he calls lifeline relationships, a category of deep, close and trusting relationships among equals. Ferrazzi has been named a "Global Leader of Tomorrow" by the World Economic Forum, one of the top "40 Under 40" business leaders by Crain's Business and one of the most creative Americans in Who's Really Who.
All BBVA podcast episodes are available in the following platforms: iVoox, Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast and bbva.com.
- Podcast: Five behaviors that will make you happier
- Podcast: Love at first sight: what does the science say?
- Podcast: "Knowledge is useless if you don't share it", Michio Kaku
- Podcast: Wendy Suzuki: The importance of saying 'I love you', according to neuroscience
- Podcast: Empathy: Your children learn from what they see in you
- Podcast: "Learning how to learn is more important than ever", Jimmy Wales
- Podcast: Blue School: from Broadway to the classroom, Matt Goldman
- Podcast: "Help your children discover their passions", Richard Gerver
- Podcast: Educating children in an 'I can' mindset, Kiran Bir Sethi