Michio Kaku, a theoretical physicist and string theory expert, is one of the most well known scientific commentators in the world. He received his doctorate from the University of California in 1972, and for three decades has held the Henry Semat Chair and Professorship in theoretical physics at the City College of New York.
He hosts radio programs and is frequently seen on television shows and documentaries. He is the author of numerous publications in scientific journals and books, including ‘Hyperspace: A Scientific Odyssey through Parallel Universes, Time Warps, and the 10th Dimension’, ‘The Future of Humanity,’ ‘Beyond Einstein: The Cosmic Quest for the Theory of the Universe,’ ‘Physics of the Impossible,’ and ‘The Future of the Mind: The Scientific Quest to Understand, Enhance, and Empower the Mind.’
'Aprendemos juntos' is an educational project developed by BBVA to make our brand promise a reality: Creating opportunities. This initiative is also the result of a collaboration with El País and Santillana Group.
- Podcast: Empathy: Your children learns from what they see in you
- Podcast: What can you learn from an astronaut?, Chris Hadfield
- Podcast: Strategies for being a better learner, Barbara Oakley
- Podcast: "My message to the girls who dream of being scientists", Jane Goodall
- Podcast: Can a group of children with access to the internet learn on their own?, Sugata Mitra
- Podcast: Mindfulness in education, Eline Snel
- Podcast: “We need brave boys and girls”, Gever Tulley