Steven Pinker: The challenge of being rational
Canadian experimental psychologist, cognitive scientist, linguist, writer and professor at Harvard College, Steven Pinker is known for his vigorous and far-reaching advocacy of evolutionary psychology and computational theory of the mind.
His academic specialisations are perception and language development in children. His four books for the general public - The Language Instinct, How the Mind Works, Words and Rules, and The Clean Slate - have won numerous awards and worldwide acclaim. Listen to it in 'Aprendemos juntos'.
- Podcast: Jessica Grose: The perfection of being imperfect
- Podcast: Doug Lemov: Reading makes you different
- Podcast: Noam Chomsky: It’s time to teach children to understand the world
- Podcast: "Being creative is not being original'', Austin Kleon
- Podcast: ''The millennial philosophy that helps you live today'', Massimo Pigliucci
- Podcast: Wendy Suzuki: The importance of saying 'I love you', according to neuroscience
- Podcast: Empathy: Your children learn from what they see in you
- Podcast: "Learning how to learn is more important than ever", Jimmy Wales
- Podcast: Blue School: from Broadway to the classroom, Matt Goldman
- Podcast: "Help your children discover their passions", Richard Gerver
- Podcast: Educating children in an 'I can' mindset, Kiran Bir Sethi