Podcast: Take care of your brain now, and it will take care of you later, Frances Jensen
A neurologist and a mother: that's how Frances Jensen, one of the most respected international researchers of the adolescent brain, defines herself. She is chair of the Neurology Department at the University of Pennsylvania. In her latest work 'The Teenage Brain'. "Teenagers are learning machines," states this neurologist, although she qualifies that "they learn both the good and the bad equally well." From her privileged position as a scientist, teacher, and mother, Jensen explores and dispels myths about adolescence and provides practical advice on how to get through this complex stage of life.
'Aprendemos juntos' is an educational project developed by BBVA to make our brand promise a reality: Creating opportunities. This initiative is also the result of a collaboration with El País and Santillana Group.
- Podcast: Learn to think and think to learn, Robert Swartz
- Podcast: "Help your children discover their passions", Richard Gerver
- Podcast: Educating children in an "I can" mindset, Kiran Bir Sethi
- Podcast: Can a group of children with access to the internet learn on their own?, Sugata Mitra
- Podcast: Mindfulness in education, Eline Snel