Podcast: What it takes to be a good teacher, Ken Robinson
This educator, writer and communicator, is a world leader in pedagogy. Robinson believes a profound transformation of the current education system is needed and maintains that the role of teachers is decisive. He argues that “It’s difficult to overstate the importance of teachers in your life” and adds: “It is a multi-faceted profession, one of the most demanding jobs a person can have.” As opposed to examinations and subject hierarchies, he defends creativity as one of the most important skills that schools should nurture: “It’s the essence of what it means to be human.” he states.
‘Aprendemos juntos‘ is an educational project developed by BBVA to make our brand promise a reality: Creating opportunities. This initiative is also the result of a collaboration with El País and Santillana Group.
- Podcast: Learn to think and think to learn, Robert Swartz
- Podcast: “Help your children discover their passions”, Richard Gerver
- Podcast: Educating children in an “I can” mindset, Kiran Bir Sethi
- Podcast: Can a group of children with access to the internet learn on their own?, Sugata Mitra
- Podcast: Mindfulness in education, Eline Snel
Other interesting stories