Kai-Fu Lee: How Artificial Intelligence will help teachers
Kai-Fu Lee is a Taiwanese-born American businessman and writer, regarded as one of the world's top AI experts. He graduated from Columbia University in computer science, and earned a Ph.D. from Carnegie Mellon University, where, as part of his thesis, he completed what is considered the first independent speech recognition system: Sphinx.
Kai-Fu Lee has worked for some of the most important companies in the sector, including Apple, SGI, Microsoft or Google, where he served as president of the company's Chinese subsidiary. In 2009 he founded Sinovation Ventures, a venture capital fund specializing in the development of the next generation of Chinese high-tech companies. He is also the author of seven books that have gone on to become bestsellers in China and has more than fifty million followers on social media.
- Alejandro Cencerrado: ''La soledad es el factor que más afecta a la felicidad''
- Lecciones de la Antártida con Javier Cacho: ''Muchachos, de esta salimos''
- David Pastor Rico: ''El individualismo nos había llevado a olvidar al otro''
- Antonio Muñoz Molina: Cultura y educación, dos claves para entender lo que importa
- Eduardo Sacheri: ''Una sociedad sin educación sería un mal lugar para vivir''
- María Ángeles Durán: "Hay que inventar un modo distinto de estar en el mundo"
- Recomendaciones para cuidar tu bienestar mental, según Facundo Manes
- Recomendaciones de José Antonio Luengo para afrontar el confinamiento por coronavirus
- "¿Qué nos aporta estar juntos?", David Pastor Vico
Other interesting stories