BBVA | NEWS
The recovery of the Latin American economy continues apace, with growth expected to gradually accelerate and reach a forecast 2.1 percent in 2019.
Advertising will experience stable growth in the next five years, developing toward a more digital and mobile business, touched by fewer hands.
International investment in infrastructure projects continues to be insufficient.
It’s clear from the efforts to increase connectivity that the “next billion” will connect to the internet very differently from how their predecessors have.
- Mobile Monday - Send Money Quickly
- Birmingham school receives BBVA Compass Iron City Showdown tickets exactly 50 days away from the game
- Garanti launches a campaign to support the Turkish national basketball teams
- BBVA sells more than 10 million units via digital channels in H1-18
- Holvi partners with Uber so their drivers can save time, money and stress
- Beyond regulations: banks’ commitment to data security
- The challenges of transaction banking in Latin America
- What weapons does China have in the trade war with the U.S.?
Spain has just become one of the few countries in the European Union with a concrete proposal for launching a regulatory sandbox. The goal? To create a space for experimentation, temporarily unencumbered by regulatory measures, to promote innovation in the financial sector.
You can’t reach the top without effort, hard work, and passion. And these are precisely the values that have been championed by the team at El Celler de Can Roca for the last 30 years.