Podcast: "Prepare your child for the path, instead of the path for your child”, Tim Elmore
Tim Elmore is a popular American writer, trainer, and expert on the millennial generation. He is the founder of Growing Leaders, a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide real life leadership skills to students. He is the author of books such as ‘Generation iY: Secrets to Connecting with Today's Teens & Young Adults in the Digital Age’ and ‘12 Huge Mistakes Parents Can Avoid: Leading Your Kids to Succeed in Life’. In his work ‘Nurturing the Leader Within Your Child’ he is critical of overprotective parenting and excessive parental control, which can be summarized by one of the most well-known phrases in his book: "We must prepare children for the path, instead of the path for children.”
'Aprendemos juntos' is an educational project developed by BBVA to make our brand promise a reality: Creating opportunities. This initiative is also the result of a collaboration with El País and Santillana Group.
All BBVA podcast episodes are available in the following platforms: iVoox, Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast and bbva.com.
- Podcast: Can a group of children with access to the internet learn on their own?, Sugata Miltra
- Podcast: What makes the world's happiest people different?, Tal Ben-Shahar
- Podcast: Mindfulness in education, Eline Snel
- Podcast: ''Learning how to learn is more important than ever'', Jimmy Wales
- Podcast: Skills to get by in the 21st century, Esther Wojcicki
- Podcast: Learn to think and think to learn, Robert Swartz
- Podcast: Blue School: from Broadway to the classroom, Matt Goldman
- Podcast: "Help your children discover their passions", Richard Gerver
- Podcast: Educating children in an "I can" mindset, Kiran Bir Sethi