Talent & Culture
1976, born in Madrid.
BBVA professional career
- 2018 Global Head Talent & Culture
- 2018 Leader of compensation, benefits & key roles in T&C.
- 2016-2018 Responsible of Compensation And Benefits.
- 2015-2016 Responsible for organization matters global talent management policies T&C.
- 2010-2015 Unit of Process Re-engineering within the area of Innovation and Technology.
Previous professional career
- 2000-2010 Associated partner in McKinsey & Company.
- 1998-2000 Control manager of BT.
- 1995-1998 Auditor with Arthur Andersen.
Education and qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from ICADE (E4) and Northeastern University in Boston (U.S.).
- Chatered Accountant by the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (London).
- MBA from business school INSEAD (Fontainebleau, France y Singapore).