Biography Updated: 05 March 2021
Global Head of Client Solutions
Born in Madrid in 1973
BBVA professional career
- 2019 Global Head of Client Solutions.
- 2017 Global Head of Data.
- 2012-2016 Chief of Business Development and Digital Transformation (Spain and Portugal).
- 2009-2012 Chief of CEO’s office.
- 2006-2009 Head of Planning and Development of Retail Banking Spain and Portugal.
- 2004-2006 Head of New Business Models.
Previous professional career
- 2002-2004 Senior Associate at Mckinsey & Company.
- 1999-2000 Deputy Director of Strategic Planning at Jazztel.
- 1990-1997 Business Analyst at Mckinsey & Company.
Education and qualifications
- MBA by Columbia Business School (Dean’s List).
- Bachelor of Business Administration and Management from CUNEF.