Chief Audit Executive
Born in Pamplona in 1964.
BBVA professional career
- 2018 Chief Audit Executive
- 2010-2018 Chief of staff to the Chairman.
- 2008-2010 CFO in the area of Technology and Operations.
- 2004-2008 CFO of BBVA in the U.S. Board member of Valley Bank, Laredo National Bank, State National Bank, Texas Regional Bancshares and Bancomer Transfer Services.
- 2003-2004 Deputy CFO of BBVA Group.
- 1995-2003 Argentaria's and BBVA’s unit of Corporate Development.
- 1991-1995 Capital Markets area of BEX Internacional (later Argentaria´s Banco de Negocios).
- 1990-1991 Retail distribution network Banco Exterior España.
Previous professional career
- 1988 APA/KYB.
Education and qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Law from Universidad de Navarra.
- MBA from Instituto de Empresa.
- Executive MBA from the University of Chicago.