BBVA | NEWS
The finance sector plays a crucial role in improving sustainability and needs to strengthen its responsibility to ensure a sustainable future. With this in mind, the international community decided to take a stand against climate change.
The digital transformation is altering the Spanish economy as demonstrated by varying levels of ‘routinization’ in numerous fields and the growing relationship between average salaries and hardware and software use in different occupations.
Companies like Google, Apple, Facebook, Amazon, Spotify and Netflix use algorithms to try to offer their users personalized recommendations. Two Spanish researchers found that even in these personalized suggestions, the views of the majority carry a heavy weight.
- BBVA completes share buyback program
- BBVA's social bond issued in 2021 benefited almost four million people
- Mental wellbeing for entrepreneurs: keys to restoring mental health on holiday
- Market recognizes strength of BBVA's second quarter performance
- BBVA registers a quarterly record with close to 14.5 billion euros in sustainable financing
- BBVA AI Factory named among best workplaces for innovators by Fast Company
- BBVA, best digital bank in Europe and Latin America according to The Banker
- BBVA posts net attributable profit of €3 billion in first half of 2022
The new notes, featuring security components that make them harder to counterfeit, are the highest-value denominations after the phase out of the €500 note.
Devices with combined cloud technology and neural networks integrated into their hardware – to reduce potential stability, privacy, and latency issues – are now a reality.