BBVA | NEWS
Action and Investment ODS Plan
Sustainability and finance: What are the Principles for Responsible Banking?
The finance sector plays a crucial role in improving sustainability and needs to strengthen its responsibility to ensure a sustainable future. With this in mind, the international community decided to take a stand against climate change.
The digital transformation is altering the Spanish economy as demonstrated by varying levels of ‘routinization’ in numerous fields and the growing relationship between average salaries and hardware and software use in different occupations.
Microfinance changes people’s lives and its positive impact can be felt for generations.
The way of the future is a cashless society, but it’s not just around the corner. For several years innovators and political leaders have sought to promote a cashless society. It’s a long journey, and there is still a ways to go.
Not long ago, in Colombia, nearly half the population lived in poverty. In rural areas, the overwhelming majority.
Recommendation systems: your personalized preferences or just what’s popular?
Companies like Google, Apple, Facebook, Amazon, Spotify and Netflix use algorithms to try to offer their users personalized recommendations. Two Spanish researchers found that even in these personalized suggestions, the views of the majority carry a heavy weight.
- ‘Blockchain to go’, a new BBVA in Switzerland initiative to learn more about crypto
- Garanti BBVA, leader in digital clients in Türkiye
- BBVA and Bancamía to increase scholarships for vulnerable youths in Colombia to 100
- EIF and BBVA sign €200 million guarantee agreement to support startups with innovative and sustainable investment plans
- Garanti BBVA once again recognized at the CDP Turkish chapter
- BBVA places a 3-year €1 billion senior preferred debt issue
- BBVA achieves 150 billion euros in sustainable business, half of its 2025 goal
- Garanti BBVA shows strong start to the year
They say that the market doesn’t tolerate ambiguity, which is the result of a lack of certainty, among other things. Rumors are a natural offshoot of the undefined, the very terrain of conspiracies and hoaxes.
The new notes, featuring security components that make them harder to counterfeit, are the highest-value denominations after the phase out of the €500 note.
Devices with combined cloud technology and neural networks integrated into their hardware – to reduce potential stability, privacy, and latency issues – are now a reality.