BBVA | NEWS
The recovery of the Latin American economy continues apace, with growth expected to gradually accelerate and reach a forecast 2.1 percent in 2019.
Advertising will experience stable growth in the next five years, developing toward a more digital and mobile business, touched by fewer hands.
International investment in infrastructure projects continues to be insufficient.
In a context marked by a loss of confidence in digital companies such as Facebook because of their handling of data who can users trust their information with?
It’s clear from the efforts to increase connectivity that the “next billion” will connect to the internet very differently from how their predecessors have.
- Fintech Friday: The Empire State strikes back
- What your credit score means and how you can manage it
- What is the Filter Bubble?
- What is a dictionary attack (it doesn’t mean throwing a book at someone)?
- “Hey BBVA Compass, how does search work?”
- The Central Bank of Turkey raises rates above expectations
- ESTER, the proposed alternative risk-free rate for the Eurozone
- BBVA listed in the Dow Jones sustainability index
Spain has just become one of the few countries in the European Union with a concrete proposal for launching a regulatory sandbox. The goal? To create a space for experimentation, temporarily unencumbered by regulatory measures, to promote innovation in the financial sector.
You can’t reach the top without effort, hard work, and passion. And these are precisely the values that have been championed by the team at El Celler de Can Roca for the last 30 years.