BBVA | NEWS
The finance sector plays a crucial role in improving sustainability and needs to strengthen its responsibility to ensure a sustainable future. With this in mind, the international community decided to take a stand against climate change.
The digital transformation is altering the Spanish economy as demonstrated by varying levels of ‘routinization’ in numerous fields and the growing relationship between average salaries and hardware and software use in different occupations.
Companies like Google, Apple, Facebook, Amazon, Spotify and Netflix use algorithms to try to offer their users personalized recommendations. Two Spanish researchers found that even in these personalized suggestions, the views of the majority carry a heavy weight.
- Garanti BBVA makes CDP’s Climate Change ‘A List’ once again
- Garanti BBVA achieves new record in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index
- 'Podcast': Frans de Waal: What do the emotions of animals tell about us?
- The Spanish-Turkish Chamber of Commerce recognizes the work of Onur Genç as BBVA's Chief Executive Officer
- Garanti BBVA Customer Contact Center named the "Best Digital Solution" at the Turkish Contact Center Awards
- BBVA, Best Global Bank of the Year, according to The Banker
- BBVA agrees to join the Code of Good Practice to support customers with difficulties making their mortgage payments in Spain
- Onur Genç: “We expect to end the year with 160,000 customers in Italy”
The new notes, featuring security components that make them harder to counterfeit, are the highest-value denominations after the phase out of the €500 note.
Devices with combined cloud technology and neural networks integrated into their hardware – to reduce potential stability, privacy, and latency issues – are now a reality.