BBVA | NEWS
The finance sector plays a crucial role in improving sustainability and needs to strengthen its responsibility to ensure a sustainable future. With this in mind, the international community decided to take a stand against climate change.
The digital transformation is altering the Spanish economy as demonstrated by varying levels of ‘routinization’ in numerous fields and the growing relationship between average salaries and hardware and software use in different occupations.
Companies like Google, Apple, Facebook, Amazon, Spotify and Netflix use algorithms to try to offer their users personalized recommendations. Two Spanish researchers found that even in these personalized suggestions, the views of the majority carry a heavy weight.
- Alfonso Gómez (BBVA Switzerland): "Banks bring strength and security to crypto asset services.”
- BBVA issues Colombia’s first social bond in the international market
- BBVA brings its investment in decarbonization funds to €108 million
- Onur Genç (BBVA): “We expect economic growth in our main markets”
- BBVA places $750 million in its first issue of Tier 2 subordinated debt in US dollars
- Grupo UNACEM closes a $345 million deal after successful syndicated financing led by BBVA
- 76 percent of BBVA loans to emission heavy sectors are to clients advancing in their transition
- Companies and individuals boost BBVA’s sustainable business mobilization in the first nine months of 2023
The new notes, featuring security components that make them harder to counterfeit, are the highest-value denominations after the phase out of the €500 note.
Devices with combined cloud technology and neural networks integrated into their hardware – to reduce potential stability, privacy, and latency issues – are now a reality.