BBVA | NEWS
The finance sector plays a crucial role in improving sustainability and needs to strengthen its responsibility to ensure a sustainable future. With this in mind, the international community decided to take a stand against climate change.
The digital transformation is altering the Spanish economy as demonstrated by varying levels of ‘routinization’ in numerous fields and the growing relationship between average salaries and hardware and software use in different occupations.
Companies like Google, Apple, Facebook, Amazon, Spotify and Netflix use algorithms to try to offer their users personalized recommendations. Two Spanish researchers found that even in these personalized suggestions, the views of the majority carry a heavy weight.
- Fintech Friday: A look inside the fintech crystal ball
- Garanti Bank has become the largest private bank in Turkey in time deposits and individual loans as well
- How to avoid the financial aftermath of losing a spouse
- What are the advantages of knowing how programming languages work?
- 2019 Fintech Outlook: Data and robots, oh my!
- How an asteroid-detection algorithm paved the way for a career in data science for me
- BBVA joins SWIFT initiative to speed up cross-border payments
- Francisco González: "The Carlos-Onur duo is going to do extraordinary things"
The new notes, featuring security components that make them harder to counterfeit, are the highest-value denominations after the phase out of the €500 note.
Devices with combined cloud technology and neural networks integrated into their hardware – to reduce potential stability, privacy, and latency issues – are now a reality.