Marcus du Sautoy is a writer, television host and mathematics professor at the University of Oxford. He is best known for hosting the BBC documentary “The Code”, which explains basic concepts regarding the historical use and meaning of numbers. He says: “Some scientists want to discover a theory for everything, while I look at it from a different perspective, from another place: articulating some limits, establishing some questions that science was never able to answer.”
'Aprendemos juntos' is an educational project developed by BBVA to make our brand promise a reality: Creating opportunities. This initiative is also the result of a collaboration with El País and Santillana Group.
- Podcast: What can you learn from an astronaut?, Chris Hadfield
- Podcast: Strategies for being a better learner, Barbara Oakley
- Podcast: "You are creative, whether you know it or not", Duncan Wardle
- Podcast: Can a group of children with access to the internet learn on their own?, Sugata Mitra
- Podcast: Mindfulness in education, Eline Snel