Podcast: "You are creative, whether you know it or not", Duncan Wardle
For 30 years, Duncan Wardle worked for one of the most creative companies in the world: Walt Disney. It is his opinion that everyone is born creative. The problem is, at some point, someone told us that we are not. And we believed them. Wardle insists on the importance of re-connecting with the child we once were, and recovering creativity in all areas of life. "When we are trying to create great ideas, we have to play," he says.
'Aprendemos juntos' is an educational project developed by BBVA to make our brand promise a reality: Creating opportunities. This initiative is also the result of a collaboration with El País and Santillana Group.
All BBVA podcast episodes are available in the following platforms: iVoox, Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast and bbva.com.
- Podcast: What can you learn from an astronaut?, Chris Hadfield
- Podcast: Strategies for being a better learner, Barbara Oakley
- Podcast: Educating children in an "I can" mindset, Kiran Bir Sethi
- Podcast: Can a group of children with access to the internet learn on their own?, Sugata Mitra
- Podcast: Mindfulness in education, Eline Snel