Podcast: The interesting relationship between Game of Thrones and math, Keith Devlin
Keith Devlin is one of the world’s greatest advocates for mathematics. The British Mathematician insists that maths in the 21st century depends on creativity. Devlin is the author of more than 30 popular science books; a university professor, as well as the co-founder and director of H-STAR, the Human-Sciences and Technologies Advanced Research Institute at Stanford University. His research focuses on the use of different methods for teaching mathematics to the general public.
'Aprendemos juntos' is an educational project developed by BBVA to make our brand promise a reality: Creating opportunities. This initiative is also the result of a collaboration with El País and Santillana Group.
- Podcast: What can you learn from an astronaut?, Chris Hadfield
- Podcast: Strategies for being a better learner, Barbara Oakley
- Podcast: "My message to the girls who dream of being scientists", Jane Goodall
- Podcast: Can a group of children with access to the internet learn on their own?, Sugata Mitra
- Podcast: Mindfulness in education, Eline Snel
Other interesting stories