Podcast: How much does a teacher teach without speaking?, David Matsumoto
David Matsumoto is a psychology professor at San Francisco State University (SFSU). His mastery of microexpressions, gestures, non-verbal behavior, culture, and emotion have made him one of the leading experts in these areas. Currently, he is the director of the Emotion and Culture Research Laboratory at SFSU, focused on studies that revolve around social interaction, and communication. In addition, Matsumoto founded the East Bay Judo Institute in El Cerrito, California. He has a seventh-degree black belt and is a licensed class-A trainer and referee.
'Aprendemos juntos' is an educational project developed by BBVA to make our brand promise a reality: Creating opportunities. This initiative is also the result of a collaboration with El País and Santillana Group.
- Podcast: What can you learn from an astronaut?, Chris Hadfield
- Podcast: Strategies for being a better learner, Barbara Oakley
- Podcast: "My message to the girls who dream of being scientists", Jane Goodall
- Podcast: Can a group of children with access to the internet learn on their own?, Sugata Mitra
- Podcast: Mindfulness in education, Eline Snel
- Podcast: “We need brave boys and girls”, Gever Tulley