BBVA today announced the availability of the English version of its popular podcast created in collaboration with Grupo Santillana and El País, Aprendemos Juntos, or Learning Together.
The webcast, and subsequent podcast, is a project on behalf of the three that strives to promote education and its role in child development by featuring individuals who can ignite a child’s passion for learning across multiple fields. For BBVA, this project is a tangible representation of its brand promise, Creating Opportunities.
Featuring powerhouses across many fields, including in entertainment, science, engineering and technology, Aprendemos Juntos episodes will be released on a periodic basis. Episodes presently available on bbva.com include:
- "You are creative, whether you know it or not", Duncan Wardle
- Breaking the myths about teenagers, Daniel J. Siegel
- Strategies for being a better learner, Barbara Oakley
- What can you learn from an astronaut?, Chris Hadfield
- What it takes to be a good teacher, Ken Robinson
- Knowing how to concentrate is more decisive for a child than his IQ, Daniel Goleman
- My message to the girls who dream of being scientists, Jane Goodall
- Take care of your brain now, and it will take care of you later, Frances Jensen
- How we use the phone in front of our children, Adam Alter
- The mindset that can change a child's life, Carol Dweck
- Prepare your child for the path, instead of the path for your child, Tim Elmore
- Can a group of children with access to the internet learn on their own?, Sugata Mitra
- What makes the world’s happiest people different?, Tal Ben-Shahar
- Mindfulness in education, Eline Snel
- Learning how to learn is more important than ever, Jimmy Wales
- Skills to get by in the 21st century, Esther Wojciki
- Learn to think and think to learn, Robert Swartz
- Blue School: from Broadway to the classroom, Matt Goldman
- Help your children discover their passions, Richard Gerver
- Educating children in an "I can" mindset, Kiran Bir Sethi
Aprendemos Juntos podcasts — both in English and Spanish — are also available for streaming on iTunes, Spotify and iVoox. Podcasts can be individually downloaded from their linked landing page on bbva.com.